What we collect
Magic Hues does not collect personal information about you unless you voluntarily submit that information. The personal information may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, job and resume information.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and visits to/and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths)
- Information that you provide when contacting us through our website (including your name, email address, phone number and any other optional information)
- Information that you provide to subscribe our email notifications and newsletters
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use)
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our services (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and bank details)
Commitment to Privacy
Magic Hues commits to conduct our businesses following all applicable Data Protection laws and regulations. We take responsibility for maintaining and protecting the customer information that we hold. With a regular review of our policies and practices, we ensure that we comply with applicable legislation and current best practices.
Variations to the Policy
We reserve the right to alter and change the information provided in this document at our discretion, and therefore, this document should be regularly referred to for updates and variations.
Owner and Data Controller
Magic Hues Ltd. 24 Birmingham Drive Broughton, Aylesbury HP22 7AG
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the privacy notice of Magic Hues. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Magic Hues Ltd. We are company number 10205174 registered in United Kingdom.
Drop us a line! We are here to answer your questions 24/7